Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Peaceful Art by William Crute

Looking at different pieces of art sometimes helps me get away from my own chaotic world and enter one that is lined with fields of green and wild flowers.  Where the wind blows softly and the sun just barely kisses my cheek.  I always wanted to get right into the picture and enjoy what I feel when I see what I see.  Every once in a while I find myself in stores, in museums, or online just looking, because it's all I can afford to do right now.

Woman with cup

Recently I met an artist who also happens to be a Personal Trainer at the gym where I work. William Crute is his name.  He's a great guy with the most vivid imagination and wonderful sense of serenity; at least that's what I captured from his paintings.  I visit his site more often then he realizes because amongst all the beautiful art, there are a few that just take me to that place I mentioned earlier.  I hope someday to be able to own one of his pieces, but for now, I will have to be happy with the small images I see online.  Here are a few.  What do you think?  What helps you escape from your reality?



Cow in pasture

Mountain Home

courtesy of  William Crute

Bill:  thanks for letting me share your work with my readers :-)


To see more of his work visit the William Crute Art Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment