Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun online blog writing course

Many friends and family members have been asking me about my blogging adventures since I first introduced them to my spinning world online.

I always wanted to blog, I have a lot of things to talk about and things to share, but I had no idea how to get started. I could see by reading other blogs that I had to have an about me page and my first post had to be one that would drive people to my blog, etc. What I didn't know was that I also needed to pay attention to a million other little details to make my blog more successful.

I admit, I am my worst critic. Still today I question what I write about and whether or not anyone would be interested. It is nice to see visitors stopping by and leaving comments. However, I have to say that without taking a blog writing course and the help of the formerly known Black Belt Blogger I don't think I would be where I am today with my blog. The Blog Writing Course is an excellent way to get started if you have never blogged or to improve your skills and your readership if you are a vet blogger.

The course is online, interactive, and fun with a lot of personal attention given to each student. There are many courses out there, I'm sure, but I recommend the one that will put your name on the web map and make you feel proud of your accomplishments from day one.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment