Saturday, January 16, 2010

Praying with all my heart for the people of Haiti

I am not one to get stuck on watching the news 24/7 because the repetitiveness can be depressing, so I watch until they start repeating themselves. It only takes a minute to take in and feel the pain for the people of Haiti. It is painful to see and to know that so many perished and so many others are now homeless, broken in so many ways.

I realize that I can't personally do anything except make donations and support those who can. So I pray for them and those who are traveling to Haiti to help rebuild their lives, their spirit, and give them a light of hope. I hope you will do the same.

Google has set up some ways to help and information page, but I'm sure there are many other ways out there, starting with the Red Cross. Just be careful where you make donations, make sure it's not a scam site.

www.google.com.gif

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I would let you know.
    We are having a just because giveaway
    $50 gift certificate.
    No need to folllow or twiiter, or blog, just say what you think you might like and leave a comment.

    http://gafoodies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete