Monday, July 6, 2009

Blue Monday- Kids fun day





Blue Monday is hosted by Smiling Sally. Visit her site to see what other blues are being posted today. Sometimes I forget how much blue we have around us.


This weekend we took only our two youngest to see the fireworks at the Yorktown Victory Monument. It was definitely different not having our older kids running after the little ones. We don't make them do it, they just do. Well this time we had to be like the young parents we were with the first two, except those are not 15 and 18 and our babies are 7 and 2.5.

They were wild!! It was so much fun watching them run around all over the place. I just kept thinking how great they would sleep at night. My little bear, 2.5, wanted to run everywhere. I think he'll be joining the track team because he loves to run. It was hillarious. My little peanut, 7 kept wanted to do gymnastics on the lawn or as I said in my post from yesterday, she wanted to play make believe volley ball without a ball.

We were quite the clows but we had a great time and the kids really enjoyed themselves and yes, they slept until 9:30 am the next day.



I am having technical difficulties...aka...ready to throw my PC out the window and stick with a MAC...grrrr!
Have a great Monday everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Everyone looks like they are having plenty of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy
    Happy Blue Monday !
    What wonderful photos .
    You have gorgeous children :)
    Sounds like you had a perfect day.
    Thank you so very much for sharing with us .
    Have a really fabulous week.
    Happy Trails
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yira, now, these are wonderful and fun filled pictures. So adorable!!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete