Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to school...for me

I realized this weeend that my classes resume, today.  I'm not ready, really, I'm not.  I know I'll enjoy my Astronomy class.  I don't like just wondering about what I see in the heavens so I am taking this intro class to hopefully get some basic understanding.  Plus, this is one of those subjects I'll be able to teach my kids about---oh yeepee I'll know more then them for a change.

Anyway, I was a complete vegetable this weekend.  My back has been bothering me probably from being on the computer so much.  I tend to get really tense when I'm online and I know it's because I'm having computer problems and I'm stressed about taking online classes with computers that are not 100% functional...ugh, it's so frustrating.

Aside from being a vegetable I was also my toddlers mattress, crutch, ladder, and toy.  He is so clingy and whiny lately.  So unlike him.  I hope it's just a phase.  I found myself longing for his naps.  This morning he woke up at 3:30 am and stayed awake until about 5:30 am and at this point he was just exhausted.  I'm exhausted and now I sound like I'm whining.

Well time to move on.  Everyone is off from school today which makes it a perfect day to let them all entertain the baby while I take some time to recover and psych myself up for my classes this semester.

Hmmmm what shall I do...a hot bath, a nap, go shopping "for me".  We'll see what the day brings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment