Friday, April 24, 2009

Looking at the sky on Friday--magnificent

Sometimes we need a nudge to notice the beauty around us.  This one comes from Stay at Home Mom, Sue who reminded that I had taken the following pictures and I enjoyed them so much that I often go back and look at them.  Visit Sue to see more.

This was taken from the car on the way back from North Carolina.  We were on Highway 64 E at the time.  As you can see, the sunset looks amazing and the sky is fantastic.



Then I turned to look forward in the direction we were driving and here's what I saw:


Isn't it amazing that I had the sunset on my back and the moon, nice and full just ahead.  I loved these shots, favorite sky moments for me.

This is a close up of the moon when we arrived at home.  I can't believe I was able to get such a clear picture..although it's a little fuzzy, I feel I was able to capture a nice view of the moon.

Enjoy and remember, visit Sue to see what others had to share.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. They captured the moment so well I wish I was there with you to see them in person.

    I played too! Come on over.

    ReplyDelete