Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday: Playing in the Sand


It is so sweet to see a child play so well all by himself. I wish I could read his mind. What is he thinking? Could I let my mind go there and play without thinking about the chores, the school work that awaits me? I can at least try.

Have a wonderful Outdoor Wednesday everyone!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today is outdoor Wednesday hosted by Susan from A Southern Day Dreamer. Visit Susan to see what others are sharing.

introducing-outdoor-wednesday.html.png

6 comments:

  1. Can I join him?!! Looks like a blissful afternoon to me!

    Mine is...Alligators in the sewer? Come see for sure, HERE ===if you dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teri...
    Sweetie this is the most precious little picture. I love it how at this age, they squat all the time. How did our legs ever stand it?

    I love seeing the sand filter through his little hands in such deep concentration. He is very deep in thought.

    Wish our lives were still that simple. How precious. Thank you for sharing this morning. I love it.

    Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and wonderful!
    Happy OW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is certainly lost in his activity. It's a precious Outdoor Post.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. He is into what he is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a doll baby! Looks like a perfect day to me...Kathy

    ReplyDelete