Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Spy Little Treasures

It is so easy to miss the little treasures we are given each and every day. I have always had my camera handy to help me keep track of the little things I see and the ones I don't see. Well, my camera broke. It no longer works and now I have to wait to get a new one. Yes, I'm very sad. However, I do have a little Kodak I bought my husband and it's not so bad at catching little moving animals in the sand.

These are not the best but I wanted to show off some of the littlest treasures we come across everyday. Enjoy!

If only I was feeling more creative with words I could make up a rhyme like the ones in the children's books "I Spy."


In this bottle of sea glass I spy with my little eye a tiny blue sea glass. Apparently difficult to find and treasured by many.

~~~~~~~

I spy with my little eye a shell with a friend, a hermit crab is hiding under these conch shells in the garden. I only know this because he moved and I saw him.

~~~~~~

I spy with my little eye a teeny-tiny crab. About the size of a dime. I can't believe I was able to capture this little guy, he was fast.
~~~~~~

I spy with my little eye another teeny-tiny hermit crab, smaller than a dime. I think he was posing for this one.

~~~~~~

I hope you have a fantastic Saturday. Have you been able to capture any teeny-tiny treasures lately?

Terie

No comments:

Post a Comment