Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5/13 OW #18 - the good and bad in my garden


Today is Outdoor Wednesday, hosted by Susan at A Southern Day Dreamer.  My favorite part of the week as far as blogging is concerned because I can share my outdoors and everything happening in my garden, especially today. Visit Susan for more outdoors!

This is what's been happening or growing in my outdoors.  This makes me very happy!





These are tiny little grapes on the grapevine.





Tomatoes = home made salsa..yum.

~     ~     ~     ~

This makes me sad because I don't know what it is and I'm afraid it will mean I have to cut down my grapevine...it is apparently suffering and I don't know what to do.  The problem could be in my soil so I guess I can have my soil's nutrients and fungus measured if there's such a thing but many things just aren't growing in there, an oak tree died and we had to cut it down and now this.  If you have a clue, please fill me in.

This is some tumor growing on the grapevine.  Kind of creepy.

Here's a shot of a different part of the grapevine and it's tumors.


Bye bye oak tree, hello- guess we have to fix the fence now!

After you give me some advice about my garden issues, please visit Susan and see other nice outdoors you'll find around the world.  Thanks for coming by.