Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday- Clouds

 
Susan is our host for Outdoor Wednesday.  Visit A Southern Day Dreamer to see many other outdoors around the world.
I am showing you today my clouds.  I am just amazed at the shapes, forms, shades and movements of the clouds.  Anyway, you just enjoy these neat pictures and please, leave a comment so I know you've been here.  Thank You.
The makings of a storm.  This was during Hurricane Bill which only brought us only rain, it looked much worse than it really was.
 
  
  
  
  
And then....clear skies.  Beautiful!
  
 
Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your photographs are beautiful. I love clouds. They are so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the storm clouds best. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete