Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blogging Issues- soon to be resolved

In an effort to make my blog user friendly and to help promote visitors I signed up with commentLuv and JSKITS to manage my messaging while having the ability to link back to my visitors with ease.  I see that when I sign in to someone's blog and they have this feature it picks up my latest blog for others to see and maybe click on it.  However, that's not working out for me on blogger so I decided to give that up.  It seems simpler is better.  I'm in the process of simplifying the comments section be because I don't want to miss anything out there because of technicalities.

Thank You all for letting me know there were issues.  I was feeling so unloved for a while until it was brought to my attention and I do appreciate it!! So here I go again, trying to make things simple, keeping my space looking nice and joining in all the fun of the blog world.

Have a super fantastic weekend to all...be safe!!

1 comment:

  1. And I'm back with the old comments...simple easy... Yes!!

    ReplyDelete