Monday, August 17, 2009

Blue Monday- Beach Days of Fun

It's time for Blue Monday hosted by Smiling Sally and I have a few blues I want to share with everyone. Visit Sally to see what other are sharing.

Blue Monday Instructions.jpg



Enjoy the shades of blue :-)



A little German Riesling for the moms - not too bad.



Walking up the sand dunes in the OBX, North Carolina - it was hot, but it was beautiful.


A fun blue slide for the little one.


Blue toes - interesting color, like ink.

And of course, the sunset...it's amazing, it's beautiful, I could have watched for ever.


So much to share but I'll save some for another monday. Everyone, have a fantastic day today and everyday!!



10 comments:

  1. Nice posting. Thanks for sharing and happy blue monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many different blues. Thank you for sharing today. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter likes blue nail polish for her toes too.
    Not my thing but it looks cute on her.

    Becky K.
    Hospitality Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see lots of girls around here with blue nail polish...but that sunset, amazing....happy blue monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see lots of girls around here with blue nail polish...but that sunset, amazing....happy blue monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue nail polish is on my daughter's toes, there was a time I would do this but now I feel it doesn't fit me, although a nice aqua blue would be neat at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blues you selected to share with us. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy Yira
    Oh what a fabulous post.
    Happy BlueMmonday to you .
    Those toes are so adorable beautiful blue toes,
    blue against the sand.
    All the photos were just awesome .
    Your sunset was simply breathtaking.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Have a fantastic rest of the week.
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  9. testing my own comments box...I like comment luv :-)

    Recent blog:=- Kids do listen when we talk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sunset is beautiful! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete