Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday - Field of Dreams

I'm back to participate in Outdoor Wednesday, hosted by Susan from A Southern Day Dreamer. Click on the link or the photo below to see more of what others are sharing today.

introducing-outdoor-wednesday.html.png



I have been so absent due to travel and planning a move, etc. It's life. So anyway, I want to share a bit of Harrington Delaware today.

A sunset. You know how much I love to photograph the sky so here it is. It's majestic, calming, hopeful that a new day will come again.


Soybeans.

A water sprinkling system over a field of corn. I can't help to think of "if you build it, they will come" -- remember Field of Dreams with Kevin Costner?
Here's a sprinkler in action early in the morning.

Here's my little man taking in the wide open spaces. No cars to worry about here.

Although I do enjoy seeing so much green uninterrupted by building and cars and street lights, I miss the mountains. I think I prefer to have a little more definition in my life but it was a nice place to visit.

Enjoy and have a great Wednesday!! Stay Cool!!