Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Name that plant

This morning I was out back taking a look at what was growing in my garden besides mounds of weeds.  I will not show those here-too embarrassing (cleaning the garden will be part of workout soon).  Anyway, the toddler was wondering amongst the weeds and other creatures where I found several things growing.  Some I know the name, others I know what they produce, but some of these left me wondering- what the ...what is that?  

So how about the gardeners in the blogosphere help me out here.  I thought I'd turn this into a little game to see how many out there really know their plants.  Feel free to share the name, origin or any other little tid-bit of information you may have.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13.


Can you name them all? Can you name a few? Let's see how well you do!




Creative Commons License
This work by Terie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.