Monday, June 16, 2008

My idea of heaven!

I forgot I created this little video on RockYou literally 2 days after the baby was born and 1 day before my husband was leaving for Iraq. It was so bitter sweet but I did what I had to do. Had the baby, baptized him, and with the help of my older kids, we had an awesome Thanksgiving Dinner on November 18th--the next day, at 6:00 am, he left. I felt so lonely even in the company of my kids. Soon that faded as I had to be strong for all the kids, but particularly for this little bundle of joy who needed me.

The husband is now back, the baby is 19 months, still I feel that same bitter-sweet feeling I felt the day we took these pictures and created this slide show.

I love that we're back together again. This is heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    The first book discussion post on "The Notebook" is up on Novel Bloggers!
    http://novelbloggers.blogspot.com
    Come join in!

    ReplyDelete