Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Garden...it's growing!

Right now, this very moment , nothing is more satisfying than the fact that something I planted is growing in my garden. I'm so excited. You have to understand, I'm not a gardener, I love to do it but things don't always workout. This year I made a commitment to getting something out this little patch in my back yard and here are the results so far:

Grapes


Tiger Lilies
I wont take credit for the tiger lilies, they grow every year on their own but I take credit for watering and caring for them...they are just so beautiful and bright.

Beans
(not really sure what type but soon I'll know)

Tomatoes


Squash



Corn

I also have watermelon, spinach and carrots growing--if could eat just one of each at least, that would make me feel like I accomplished something in this garden. For now I have to care for my infant goodies as they grow and mature into a delicious meal. Very exciting!

(Photos taken with a Canon PowerShot S2IS 5.0 Mega Pixels by me)