Thursday, May 22, 2008

In the beginning

Funny thing is that I spent well over two hours trying to create this journal of my life following a military man, four kids, going to school and still trying to maintain some sanity and some semblance of who I am. I have to admit that I am technologically challenged and quite frankly, I don't have the time to read all the tips and helpful advice the programs provide. I have to learn the hard way I guess.

I have a million and one things to talk about and none are really clicking right now so maybe if I list them out, later I'll make more sense. So here it goes:

The kids-- boyTeen (bT), girlTeen (gT), girl6 (g6), and baby boy (BB)--all active, creative, artistic, fun, playful, helpful, loving--those are the good qualities. The bad, well, two of them are in their teens--does that help? One is a needy, tumbling toddler and the other is sort of stuck in the middle.

Daddy is a US Navy guy who loves to spend time with his tools in the garage. The good thing is that he usually produces some piece of furniture he knows I'll love, therefore, no complaints here.

As for me, I'm a wife, mother, an online college student, a fitness trainer, and an optimist...so much to do, so little time. I wish I could just snap my fingers and be where I think I want to be in 10 years, but then I would have nothing to talk about, there would be no journey. So I am excited to share with other moms, military families, fitness gurus, gardeners, adults going to school--again, and anyone in between, my journey, my daily adventures, my ups and downs, all with a little humor and a lot of real life events.

I go to bed each night knowing that tomorrow I will experience my early morning peace, one more time.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog. Writing mine has kept me sane for the past three years.

    Thanks for stopping by mine the other day, and for your advice on "binky-weaning."
    :)

    ReplyDelete